Home  News  Ads  Reviews  Galleries  Blogs  Forum  Articles  Search  FAQ  Help 

Upscale GFE experience

10/12/17 19:44
treasure ray
treasure ray
Are there any professional men out there looking for a classy upscale companion to spendtime with? Or is that something of the past? I took time away from the business & just started back up again about a month ago. Last year I had 5 regular clients. Professional men CEOs and business owners. I went on business trips, vacations and just regular dinner dates and then time alone in their hotels. One client I saw ever month and we would spend 3 days together while he was in my city for business. But now it seems there's no clientele interested in this type of arrangement. I was only gone from the business 10 months! Have things changed so drastically? What are the men on this site looking for?

10/13/17 10:24
Anita38
Anita38
quote treasure ray :
Are there any professional men out there looking for a classy upscale companion to spendtime with? Or is that something of the past? I took time away from the business & just started back up again about a month ago. Last year I had 5 regular clients. Professional men CEOs and business owners. I went on business trips, vacations and just regular dinner dates and then time alone in their hotels. One client I saw ever month and we would spend 3 days together while he was in my city for business. But now it seems there's no clientele interested in this type of arrangement. I was only gone from the business 10 months! Have things changed so drastically? What are the men on this site looking for?

Once you are out and then to start things rolling again will take time.